Other giving optionsWelcome friend. Here are some ways to give to CAP.
How to increase your regular gift
- If you give via Automatic Payment, simply adjust your A/P via your online banking, and email email@example.com to let the team know.
- If you give regularly via Pushpay (through CAP’s website), simply log in to your account and adjust your regular gift.
- If CAP has set up your regular giving by direct debit or on your credit card, simply call CAP’s fundraising team on 09 270 0334 and they’ll be happy to help you adjust your regular gift.
Give online now
Donations given online are powered by Pushpay and completely secure.
If you’d rather not give online, there are plenty of other ways to give.
Give over the phone
Simply call the team on 09 270 0334 and they’ll be happy to process your gift over the phone.
Give by bank transfer
To give by bank transfer or to set up an Automatic Payment please use the account information below:
Christians Against Poverty
In the reference fields please write:
- ‘Your full name’
- Your phone number, for example ‘021661501’
- Write either “One time gift” or “Regular gift”
Update your payment details
New Zealand banks largely withdrew the availability of cheques in New Zealand in 2021. Please call our friendly team on 09 270 0334 to talk about alternative ways to give.
for providing access to practical help and spiritual hope for these New Zealand families.